Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why I pretend that my grandpa is still alive


There are a few reasons why I pretend that Pop is still alive. First of all, I don't like to talk about deaths or injuries because they are very hurtful to my heart and make me cry. Second, I think those words are very harmful and bad language. That's why sometimes I say it is a bad word. I know you don't want to hear the story either, but let's just start simple, not sadly.

I don't like to watch the news because most of the time they say that either someone died or got hurt. And I don't like cemeteries because they are so sad to explain about. I don't like to hear when my dad says that he misses his father because he is always there in his heart. Also, I still believe that he is still alive for real and in my heart. I seem to wonder why my dad doesn't have belief in his heart. It must probably be an adult's secret that has never been revealed to kids. I don't know why and I sure hope he gets into his mind. I feel very sad so much these days because life is just getting worse each year. I sure hope the world improves before 2020 or 2100.

There are many more other reasons why I pretend that my grandpa (Pop) is still here. But let's just say that if he were for real, I'd be much more happier than usual. Isn't that right? If so, I bet you think the same thing I do, and even if you were my dad, then you'd understand. So please have just a little beliefs in your heart.


To dad:

I know he is not here anymore, but please, I just want you to make me happy, because you are my father and I love you so very much. Thank You.



Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment