Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crazy about cartoons






Since I was a little boy, I used to love watching cartoons on TV and I still do. I like watching cartoons on Cartoon Network. I used to like watching cartoons on Nickelodeon but as time went by, the cartoons on Nickelodeon got worse than ever. I still like Cartoon Network because their cartoons are much better than Nickelodeon's current cartoons. My favorite cartoons are SpongeBob SquarePants, The Garfield Show, The Flintstones, Scooby-Doo!, Tom & Jerry, etc. kids cartoons. I know a few of them are not on anymore, but I have IO cable. That's why a few of them not on regular cable are on the list. And I also like Saturday morning cartoons too. That is a reason why I like Saturday.

My favorite cartoons on Nickelodeon are SpongeBob SquarePants, The Fairly OddParents, The Penguins of Madagascar, and Rugrats. I know a couple of them are not on anymore, but I still liked watching it before.
My favorite cartoons on Cartoon Network are The Garfield Show, Scooby-Doo!, The Flintstones, and a few others. Some of them might not be on anymore but I still liked them.

My favorite cartoons on Disney Channel are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, House of Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Recess, Donald Duck, Lilo & Stitch: The Series, Dave the Barbarian, and Aladdin: The Series. Some of them are not on anymore but one of them is still on.

As the years pass by we may move on to extremely violent cartoons like The Simpsons and Family Guy but I will just stay the way I am as long as possible. I love those cartoons and always will. I may change when I grow up but I will never ever outgrow those cartoons because they will be in my mind forever. The End.



Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment