Saturday, October 9, 2010

Going on road trips with my Dad






Over the summer, I have went on a few road trips with my Dad. I will announce the road trips that I have been on this summer.

The following things below are the places I have been to this summer. First, I have gone to Jones Beach only once with my dad, my grandma, and my fake brother SpongeBob. We went there in the end of May. I know that May is not part of summer, but we just did it to pretend that it was early summer. Next, I went for a ride with dad and my fake brother on Father's Day. After that, we went to the Robert Moses Beach in Suffolk County on July 3rd. That was the first time out of two times that we went to that same beach. That time we forgot to bring our stuff. We took a video of it on my dad's YouTube channel name called ediann. The second time we went there it was the fourth of July. We remembered to bring our stuff that time. We had a fun time going there. Another place we have went to was to Riverhead. We went so far that I wanted to go home. Dad didn't listen but I was upset and tired from riding in the car so I fell asleep. We also went to Dorothy's house. Another place we went to was the Newbridge Pool to cool down in the water. Dad told me that it was the pool he used to go to when he was a kid. When we were there and we saw my dad jump over the diving board and I was amazed, he told me that when he was about a teenager he tried to dive over the diving board and he got very hurt that there was blood in the water and he had to be taken to the hospital. I felt very sorry for him just like when he told me years ago that he was riding on his bike and then he fell off his bike and he was bleeding a lot. Then he had to be rushed to the hospital and they found out that he had a scar. He had broken bones and as the years passed by, it got so much better. And don't forget that we went to the Splish Splash water park in Riverhead. We had a lot of fun there and I found out that it was my last time in the water for the Summer. We also went to New Jersey to go to the Willowbrook Mall to get fruit slices. Before we got there we passed the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. That was the bridge that my grandfather helped work on. The last place we went to this summer was Dorney Park to go on some rides. We had a lot of fun going on road trips with my Dad this summer.

There are many places you can go to or visit someday. The best part is that if you want to have a memory of it, you have to make a video of it on your camera and post it on YouTube. If you go to a place you want to go to, you can. Thank you.



Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment