Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma 2010



Yesterday, it was Grandma's birthday. We had a fun time at her 70th birthday party at Friendly's. We threw grandma 2 surprises. The first one was at a restaurant in Manhasset called Benihana. The second one was at the Levittown Friendly's restaurant. Now I will tell you about what we did there.

On Saturday, October 9th, we went to Benihana to surprise grandma. After we took grandma to church, mom had a secret to tell me. She told me not to tell this to grandma. She said "we will be taking Grandma to Benihana for her early birthday party". When it was time to go, grandma asked where we were going and I told her it was a surprise. When we got to the restaurant, grandma was so surprised because they prepared 2 long tables. We had a late lunch there and after that, we ate cake. I didn't really eat anything there because they didn't really have anything that I liked there. But the best part was that we got to see the chef cook the food on the long table. It was very cool! Then we got grandma her cake. Dad was late for the party, so he missed some parts of the party. We sang happy birthday to grandma and she made her 70th wish. I teased to her "now you have to make 69 more wishes because you are 70 years old and that means 70 wishes". Grandma's wish was for good health and many more years to come. After that we took a few pictures of us standing in the restaurant and standing outside of the restaurant. Then the ladies went to the Crazy Donkey restaurant on Route 110. I did not want to be with the girls, so I took a little ride with dad.

On Thursday, October 14th, it was Grandma's birthday so we went to Friendly's for dinner to celebrate Grandma's birthday party. We got a cake for Grandma to take home.

I had a very fun time at Grandma's birthday party. I am glad that grandma had a good 70th birthday party. Grandma liked her surprise and I was happy that she had a good time. Grandma thanked me for the surprise and for the party. I write about that because she means a lot to me and I will always love her forever. I love you so much grandma! I will always love you!



Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment