Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa 2010: We'll miss you Pop!


Today is my grandpa's birthday! If he were still here today, he would be 75 years old! I know that because I just subtracted from 2010 minus the year he was born. I am so very happy for him today but I feel very sad about what happened to him over a year ago. To me I think he is still alive today but I know he's really not. I feel very sad and I miss him so very much. I am writing this story because I love my grandpa so much.

Today on my grandpa's birthday, Dad bought us some cake to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. We pretended he was still alive. The cake was good! We sang happy birthday to Pop and he blew out the candles and made his 75th wish just for fun. We had a good time and I pretended that Pop was here.

Even though Pop is not here anymore I pretend he is because I care for him very much and always will. He will always be in mine, Dad's, Mom's, Grandma's, my fake brother SpongeBob's, and even your heart.



Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment