Sunday, November 1, 2009

The fun time going trick-or-treating on Halloween











I had a fun time going trick-or-treating on Halloween. I woke up feeling happy for Halloween. When mom came in the room I told her Happy Halloween! She said "Don't eat too much candy". I was so happy and I came running into the living room and I saw the candy and I wanted one so badly. I had one and couldn't wait to go trick-or-treating. I was waiting for almost an hour but nobody came. I was so upset that I took my costume off. I went upstairs to my room and was so mad. I went into mom's room and I did a research of cars in mom's lap top. Dad told me to come downstairs and he told me that someone was wondering where my costume was and where my costume was. Dad told me that someone was crying because they loved my costume a lot. When some kids came to the house I was happy and I asked for a piece of paper and a pencil so I could count how many kids came to the house. I started counting and I saw them. I made a list of them and I gave them candy. Some of the kids were too shy and I had to get out of the house and give them the candy and they would say "thank you". Sometimes I ate the candy because I wanted some of it. Soon mom had to go to work and we said goodbye to her and she left for work and we kept counting.

A little bit later we went trick-or-treating and we needed someone to help give out the treats and count how many kids came while we were gone. It was Grandma Bee. So we went out to go trick-or-treating and we said goodbye to Grandma Bee and told her to remember how many kids came by. We went to a lot of houses and after a while it got dark and my trick-or-treating basket was getting full. Dad told me we should go home after the house we were at. We went home and we asked Grandma how many kids came and she said there was 11 kids while we were gone. We added it up and the full total of kids was 51. Then I told dad that there were 51 kids and we had a good time going trick-or-treating on Halloween this year. I had a lot of fun on Halloween and I had a little more candy but not a lot. Soon it became late so we had to go to bed. I watched a little bit of TV before I went to bed. I said goodnight to dad and I told him to have a Happy Halloween! Dad was happy. It was the best Halloween ever! The End.


Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment