Monday, November 16, 2009

The fun trip to New Jersey over the weekend

Last Friday, I got home from school and I was feeling happy that it was the weekend. I ran straight to my room where I was so happy and then I felt like I wanted to goof off and have fun. Later, Grandma told me that Daniella was not here because her big brother was sick. That night, Dad told me that we were going to New Jersey tomorrow so my parents cud have their party.

The next day I woke up feeling happy and I got ready for the trip, said goodbye to the house and took my fake brother SpongeBob with me. We left at like 12:20 PM. It took us long to pack because Dad said bad words and made me cry and I thought I wanted a new family. Mom calmed me down and stopped my crying. I was crying because Dad was saying bad words and was really loud. When we got in the car I thought I loved Mom a little more than Dad because I thought he was a little mean with his foul language. We left the house and took the shortest route to New Jersey where the hotel was. We stopped to get something to eat along the way because I was getting hungry. We got to the hotel in time and we took off our coats and put them in the closet. After that, I was hiding in the closet because I thought that was funny. My parents left the room at about 6:00 PM so they cud go to their party and they asked me to be good with Grandma Bee and I promised my best promise. While they were gone I took a bath because I thought it would be fun to take a bath. I had a good bath and got clean. I was in the tub for about 30-45 minutes because I couldn't stop swimming in the water. When I got out I wanted to play a game with Grandma and we played Hide and Seek, Charades, Jokes, Knock-Knock Jokes, Find the Card and a throwing game with the card. When we were done we watched some TV and we watched Horton Hears A Who and SpongeBob SquarePants. We had a fun day at the hotel on Saturday. We went to bed and dreamed about being a fish. Later that night at about 1:50 AM, my parents woke me up and I looked at the clock to see what time it was. It was very late so I went back to sleep and continued my dream.

On Sunday, we missed Breakfast because I overslept. We checked the hotel if it was still Breakfast time. We missed it and I started to get upset. So I was thinking of a way to get something to eat for Breakfast and then I got an idea. I thought that Friendly's still served Breakfast by this time and we were on our way. While we were at the restaurant I had a pancake with M&M's in it. I thought it was very good. I finished my food and had a good Breakfast. I thought that I should get it with my family more often. We left the hotel and we got a souvenir to remember the hotel. Before we left, I wrote down the memories of what we did in the hotel and we went on our way. When we left, I felt sad because I was going to miss that hotel. Before we went home we got stuck in New York City with all the traffic and we weren't able to go to the LIE as a shortcut. So we took a better way home and we had a good time at the hotel. When we got home I had to study for the New York State Test that I would take tomorrow and I concentrated on the study test. I went to sleep in my room and said goodnight to Mom and Dad and dreamed about living in a hotel. It was a really good time at the hotel. The End.

Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment