Thursday, November 19, 2009

The time I liked to sing and listen to music on Rhapsody








I remember back in the years of 2003 to 2005 I liked to sing and make up songs. I remember I used to make up some songs and sing them to my Mom and Dad. I remember that my parents told me that they played lullabies to help me fall asleep. One time in 2002 I was singing on a cassette and I knew how to sing some ABBA songs and Mom was happy about that. My favorite songs from ABBA were The Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia and Money Money Money. I made up a part of the ABBA song, Mamma Mia. In the song I was singing my address because I knew it. How would I know that when I was about 3? When I turned 4 I started to sing more often and I sang new songs that I made up and they were called Bump The Car, Yoohoo, The Saturn ABC Song, The Car Door Song and The Telephone Song. When I was 5 years old I thought when I wanted to grow up I wanted to be a singer but that changed by 2007. I discovered albums and on my notebook I wrote lists of them and I put the time of the song and the album. I also put some stickers on the pages and did pictures of the album on the next page. In 2005 I still made songs but this time I liked listening to music on the radio and I also loved listening to The Music Channel where they played a list of songs called the Top 20. By 2006 I discovered Rhapsody where I could put the songs I like in a list, add it to the library and rate it to see how much I like it. The last song I made up was Unit 1 and Unit 2 (tune from Old McDonald Had A Farm). I made it up at my Camp which is Camp Kehilla. I like to listen to music on Rhapsody too. I started to get the idea of adding and rating songs and putting them in the list of your favorite songs. As I got older I started to say that I don't sing as much as I used to because I thought singing was less cool. Right now I notice how important it is to sing. I will know that now I am more interested in listing TV shows and movies like I also liked maps and roads. That is how I started to sing less often. The End.


Matty Iannielli
Helped by Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment