Saturday, October 31, 2009

The fun time seeing the Michael Jackson movie







Yesterday, on October 30th, I saw a Michael Jackson movie with his concert called Michael Jackson: This is It. I saw it with Dad, Grandma Bee, SpongeBob, and Kitty Kat. It started at 9:45 PM and I thought we would be home by midnight and I was right. The movie was about 2 hours long. I liked the movie and I thought Michael Jackson was a good singer. I feel sad about what happened to him because he had a lot of talent. We had a good time and I almost fell asleep because I was getting tired but I loved the movie. I loved the singing and dancing that Michael Jackson did. Sometimes he stops singing or pauses himself. He is funny when he does that and I sometimes wonder how he does that. I was looking forward to seeing this because dad bought the tickets for it. I'm glad he got tickets for the movie because it was a good movie.

My dad would tell me that he liked Michael Jackson when he played with his brothers in The Jackson 5. He has their albums and he plays them for me in his car or on his DVD player and I really enjoy listening to his music. My favorite songs by Michael Jackson are ABC, I Want You Back, and I'll Be There. Sometimes we listen to his music on Rhapsody and sing along to it.

I think Michael Jackson was a good person who cared and shared his music and his vision. He was very devoted to his music and his fans and by watching the movie you could see how much he cared. It was like we saw a concert with him on the stage. He was a good singer and had respect with his music. His music was very clean and didn't have bad words like the Blink 182 concert we saw in August.

I like his music a lot just like my father did when he was a little boy and I think if I have a kid they will like his music and him too just like I like Elvis Presley's music which my grandpa used to like. Sometimes music lives on even though some artists who sing the songs are gone. These songs are the best songs Michael Jackson made. One of the things I liked about Michael is that he enjoys introducing new musicians and dancers into his shows and gives them the opportunity of a lifetime.

I wish mom could have seen the movie with us but she had to work. I think she would have liked it if she went. I had a good time seeing the movie and since Michael Jackson is gone I still think his music is good. I will still listen to his music and we will always know that he is one of the best music people. Thank you Michael Jackson! We will always love you!


Matty Iannielli
Helped by Dad

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job Matthew! We had a fun time and I'm glad you and Kathryn enjoyed it!

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete