Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why I like movies and tv shows







I used to like baby shows when I was age 3-5. The baby shows that I watched were Barney, The Wiggles, Blue's Clues, Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer and many more. When I was 5 years old I thought I watched it a little too much and it was getting really annoying for me. I started to watch SpongeBob SquarePants when I was 6. By the way since there were bad words in it I didn't mind them because I thought the show was funny and my mom got upset when I watched SpongeBob SquarePants. When I turned 7 I started to like the Odd Parents show on Nickelodeon. The Odd Parents was a good show for me because it had a little less bad words. I started to watch the Jimmy show. Those were good shows and in 2009 I stopped watching the Jimmy show and The Odd Parents. At least I still like SpongeBob SquarePants. Those times were good times when I watched those shows but now I stop watching The Odd Parents. Right now my mother doesn't get upset anymore when I watch SpongeBob but she thinks it has a little too many bad words in it. Now mother bee and grandma bee watches TFC which has shows that have words you won't understand unless you know what they mean. That is the TV shows that I have watched in the past and now.

I also like movies and my favorite movies are Walt Disney movies which most of them are the movies that I like. My favorite Walt Disney movies are 101 Dalmatians, Winnie The Pooh movies, Mickey Mouse movies, The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Tarzan,  Chicken Little, Enchanted and Bolt. I also like Pixar movies too. I like all the Pixar movies that Mr. Pixar ever made. I heard that the next Pixar movie is Toy Story 3. It is coming in Summer 2010. I even like Dream Works movies. My favorite Dream Works movies are Shrek, Shrek 2, Madagascar, Shrek the Third, Flushed Away, Over The Hedge and Madagascar 2. My favorite Nickelodeon movies are The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and SpongeBob's Atlantis Squarepantis. Those are my favorite movies. When I was 8 I wanted to collect all the Walt Disney movies that Walt Disney ever made. I like my movies. I also love television. That is why I like movies, TV shows and television.



Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment