Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Memories of what I did in the summer time











Every last day of school when there's only a few minutes left of school I am so happy and I can't wait for school to end. I am so excited and can't wait for summer vacation. When the last day of school bell rings and it's time to say goodbye to my teachers I thank them a lot for their nice caring for me. When I arrive at the house it feels like I just jumped into a swimming pool that no one has even jumped into since last summer. I run straight to the house and scream "Mom, mom I'm home from school and no more school until September". Mom feels happy and says you're home erly today. I feel so happy and I feel like i'm dreaming of a world with summer forever. When it becomes 8:00 PM mom says it would be ok to stay up a little late but not too late. The next day I get up feeling so happy and I sometimes think about Camp Kehilla. When it is summer vacation sometimes I go to the swimming pool and take my sunblock and bathing suit and walk happily into the swimming pool. When I go to the swimming pool I stay for about more than an hour. Then I dry off on the towel and thank mom for taking me too the Levittown pool. I also go to the beach sometimes and play in the sand and build a sand castle. Sometimes I go in the water and swim to about 2-3 feet deep. Sometimes I find seashells and keep them at home. When it's summer time I also go to the park to ride my bike. I ride bike along the paths of the park and try to remember which path is the right path back to where mom is. When it is summer time I even take a ride somewhere and tell grandma about where I went today.



Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment