Saturday, September 12, 2009

How I liked maps in the past










When I was about 5 or 6 I found out about roads and I knew about some of the roads in the county but not all of them. I started to see a page of roads that told me information of the roads in New York. The page was called Roads in New York State and it had every road in New York. I started trying to make my page called The New York Road list. I was trying to know the information of every road in New York too. It sounded like fun. I liked it a lot and that's how I liked rolls of paper. I was drawing a picture of houses and buildings and Route 26, which was my made up highway. Another road I drew on the roll of paper was a Timber Wolf Road as Route 217 back in 2005. My Timber Wolf Road was in River Stream where my imaginary friend Frank Russet used to live. Frank used to live in 2590 Timber Wolf Road in Great Bay, River Stream. It sounded like fun when I first started. I also drew a picture of Main Street in River Stream City. Frank moved to 245 Willowood Drive in 2006. In 2006 I made a picture of River Stream Route 1. By 2007 I discovered Map quest and I went to sudden places. In 2008 I thought Map quest and maps were fun. But in 2009 I started to like it less often. Then I thought maps were a little boring. But maybe in 2010 I will stop liking maps and stop with it. I will get used to maps and like them again someday. It sounded like fun when I loved maps. It sounded like fun for me and when I did not like it as much as I used to I retired from maps. Someday I will return to maps and like it again. I thought maps were fun but now I think it doesn't sound as much fun as it used to. I just hope I like it again. The End.



Matty Iannielli
Helped by Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment