Monday, March 22, 2010

Making road signs and route numbers






When I was around 6-9 years old I loved drawing maps and looking at them on the Internet. I also liked to look at the road atlas that my mother had. When I was about 9 or 10 I started copying a map of Levittown from the Internet. I also looked at a list of all the county routes in Nassau and Suffolk county. I even got to see all of the state routes in New York. I made a list of all of them on Microsoft Word and I put highway sign pictures on them. I also wanted to go to all the roads on the list. I used to be interested in that and I still am. A few days ago I printed out the county route guides of Nassau and Suffolk. In the future I will print out the list of all the state routes in New York.

Today I like making lists of things and writing long stories more often. I also like to copy the Constitution of the United States and put it on Microsoft Word. I used to think maps were fun and I still do.



Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment