Monday, March 22, 2010

Making lists of things and organizing stuff



When I was around 4 and 5 years old I loved to organize stuff and put them in order. I like to organize baseball cards just like what I said in my earlier post "Why I like Numbers". I like to put the movies on the movie shelf in alphabetical order. I also like to organize show names on either Playhouse Disney or Nick Jr and list them in alphabetical order. I also like to list the episodes of a show in the order of the dates they aired on TV. To me I think making lists of things and organizing stuff is cool and I feel that I am interested in it a lot. Another thing I like is helping my grandmother with the shopping list if we run out of food. I also like to look at lists of things on the Internet. I think it is good.

Since I grow up I am still interested in organizing things and making lists. I have been doing that probably since I was about 3. By the time I get older I may change but I may still like making lists and organizing anything. I still like doing it in the present though but I will always remember it.



Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment