Saturday, January 30, 2010

My stuffed animals in my room and my SpongeBob toy




I remember when I was a little boy I used to play with my toy animals and I felt happy about that. I mostly liked playing with my toy cars because when I was little I was most intrested in cars.

As I got older I started to play with them a little less often than before. I felt like it was time for me to grow up. One day, I put some of them in my room on my bed and I slept with them.

I remember one day I got a new SpongeBob doll and I was very happy about my gift that I usally played with him almost evrey day. A few months later I named my toy "SpongeBob Iannielli" based on the TV show SpongeBob SquarePants. SpongeBob Iannielli became my fake brother because I really loved SpongeBob so much.

One day back in January 2010 I orginized my stuffed animals and put them on my bed right next to where I slept. I feel happy about that. One day, I will sleep there and put some of my toy cars and trucks in one of the buckets.

Even though I still play with my toy animals sometimes I like to sleep with them but I mostly like to sleep with my fake brother Spongebob. Since i'm getting used to sleeping in my room and less with my Mom and Grandma Bee, I feel like that because of other kids and my toys. Evrey time I sleep in my room sometimes before I fall asleep I might play with my toy animals. I think having stuffed animals on my bed is great. The End.



Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment