Thursday, January 21, 2010

The good time I had at Mom's birthday party



On January 9th, I woke up happily and as I went up to Mommy Bee I said, "happy birthday Mommy Bee". She felt so surprised about this day because it meant a lot to her. In the afternoon we went to the bakery to get a cake and some cookies for Mom and we put it in the bag. I felt that Mommy Bee might feel happy.

Later that day I dressed up like a girl so I could look good for the party. Mom and Grandma Bee laughed at me and Mommy Bee said "take it off, Matty Bee" and that was very funny. LOL. We sang some songs and I sang Heartbreak Hotel, Funky Town, Dancing Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody, and other songs. I got a high score while I sang like a girl and then I got upset. So then I went to the bathroom to change and I magically became a boy again. I felt happy to be normal boy just like before and I got a birthday song for Mommy Bee. When I gave Mom her song she thanked me for it. Then Mom sang her song and she was happy. Later we ate some birthday cake and I enjoyed that. Now I was having fun. It was time for bed and I got ready. I said goodnight to Mom and Dad and I fell asleep. It was a fun time. The End.


Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment