Friday, December 4, 2009

Food I like to eat and the food I don't like
















I have a lot of foods that I like to eat but the foods I don't like are tomatoes, broccoli, spinach, turkey, and cranberry sauce. Sometimes my mother says I am kind of a picky eater. I mostly don't like to eat ketchup on french fries, but I still like french fries. I like chicken nuggets though, but I only eat the edges of them because I don't like meat. I also don't like to eat salad or grilled cheese. I used to eat broccoli when I was about 2 to 3 years old. My favorite foods are macaroni and cheese, regular cheese pizza, mashed potatoes, french fries, boiled eggs and Thomas muffins. I like ice cream too! My favorite flavors of ice cream are vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, spumoni and pistachio. I like to go to Ralph's Italian Ices in the summer time and get Italian ices. My favorite flavors are rainbow and lemon-lime. I also like Carvel ice cream and get a scoop of ice cream with marshmallows with Dad. I remember in the summer I used to go Ice Screaming where Dad's high school friend Sandy used to work. Dad told me one day that he closed down his store because there wasn't a lot of customers coming there. Even though I don't like any tomatoes, like I don't like ketchup, I don't want too much tomato sauce on my pizza slice. It is like I don't like the marinara sauce with mozzarella sticks. I also don't like the cheese of the mozzarella sticks. I don't know why but I can't help it.


I like to celebrate birthdays and holidays by getting a cake at Dortoni's. I also like getting cakes at Friendly's for ice cream or birthdays. We also go to Friendly's for lunch or dinner and I usually get macaroni with cheese and a sundae for ice cream sometimes. We have gone to baseball games at Shea Stadium, which is now City Field and if I get hungry, Dad would get me pizza and french fries and a Carvel ice cream helmet cup and I enjoy it while I am watching the game with my Dad. Dad spends a fortune on the food because it's a stadium, right?


For lunch at school, Mom usually packs me a peanut-butter and cracker sandwich, a Capri-sun drink and a little snack. Do you know why there is no jelly in my sandwich? That is because I don't really like jelly because I haven't really tried it ever. My parents and I feel kind of sorry about that. I do really like peanut-butter that is artificially flavored but I liked Skippy too. I also like the strawberry and blueberry Pop-Tarts if I'm not a fussy eater. I also like Doritos for a snack if Dad buys it. I also like Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Roll-ups and Fruit Gushers for snacks too. When Dad takes me to the supermarket I pick out the items and snacks that I want for lunch and for home. Earlier today, we went to Friendly's for lunch. I got macaroni with cheese and french fries to go with it. When the waitress gave me my food I saw that there were pickles on it and I don't like pickles though so Dad took it off for me. By the way I ordered the macaroni and cheese without the pickles. While I was drinking Dad was having his Fribble shake and I got curious about it and the taste of it. When I tried it I liked it a lot. I had a good ice cream and we went home because it was a rainy day.

For breakfast, I like to eat cereal, pancakes, and french toast. I like to go to IHOP and get a Funny Face for pancakes if we missed breakfast. I also like to take the half and half packets if anyone orders coffee. My favorite pancakes are Aunt Jemima pancakes. I like to eat french toast and french toast sticks. My favorite cereals are Fruit Loops, Captain Crunch, and Honey Smacks.

I like to drink juices and some sodas. I like to drink Sierra Mist for my soda. I also like to drink Orange Soda, Orange Juice, Lemonade, and Fruit Punch. At Christmas time I like to drink the Jones Blueberry Pie, Cherry Pie, and Key Lime Pie sodas. Those are examples of what I like to drink.

Sometimes my Mom says that I am a fussy eater. I think I will get used to trying some new foods one day. That is the story about foods I like and don't like to eat. The End.

Matty Iannielli
Helped by Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment