Saturday, December 19, 2009

The week of our computer crash and my new laptop











One day after I got home from school I saw a note on the computer and it said "Matty, do not use this computer". I was curious and sad. When I saw that it would take forever to finish loading. It was the same thing when we went to the concert. It was a very long time to wait for it to finish loading. I was so upset because all the things I saved on there were all cleared out.
A few days later, Dad bought 3 new computers. A new one for him, a new lap-top for me and a small one. We set up the computers for everyone, even Dad. I saw Mom setting them up and she was working hard to set it up. I had a new lap-top just for me. When I saw the screen I was very curious about the secret password and I didn't know what it was. So I called my Mom up on the phone to ask her the password. That was because I can watch a DVD on it and watch TV on it. She told me the password and now I know how to log on and play my games.
Now that I can watch a DVD on it, I still have to ask her about how to watch my show. Pretty soon I am going to have all my old programs back on my new lap-top. When I have all my pictures back and everything is back to normal I will be back to normal. I think it is better to be back to my blog posts. I hope I can get my music back before 2009 is over. I am glad to have all my folders back. Now my pictures will be what I want them to be. Now I have learned a lesson that if you lose something, you will find it every time or in your memory. The End.

Matty Iannielli

No comments:

Post a Comment