Thursday, November 4, 2010

How Matty got the bloody nose at the mall

Hi, it's me again, Matty! And I have to tell you something. I just had a bloody nose today. I have written a story once on my father's blog, "A Father's Love, My Son and Autism". It was the same title I chose for this story. It told all about how I got the bloody nose at the mall by running around so much. It sounds a little scary, but listen to it till the end and then it will get much better. And also, I will add parts of another story in my dad's blog. First, you will hear the story I made that dad helped me with. Then, you will hear an old story my dad made. Now let's begin.

Below here is the story I made a long time ago. It happened in I think February 2004. Here it is.

It all started in early 2004 when we lived in 47 Raspberry Lane in Levittown, New York. We were at the Sunrise Mall buying some clothes for school. About 10 minutes later Matty got a bump by running around the mall. Soon his nose started to bleed and we were scared. We went to the food court and it was bleeding a lot and we didn't know what to do. It was bleeding all over the floor. Even the shirt Matty was wearing was all covered in blood. We were very scared like crazy. The janitor mopped up the floor and cleaned it. Matthew was crying and so was Maria, she said "Help Help". We didn't know what to do still. So someone called the emergency. About five minutes later the ambulance came and took Matty and mommy inside. We hoped he would be ok. We went to Brunswick hospital that eventually closed down sometime in 2006. The blood stopped anyway. We were waiting in the hospital for like almost 2 hours. He got a little bored in there so we left at like 10 pm. The nurses were very nice to us and calmed Matty down and stopped his crying. We were glad that he was ok and because the blood stopped. Now it was time to go home and get some shut eye. It was like a nightmare but now it's over. At home Matty went to bed and thanked us for helping to stop the bleeding at the mall and hospital. He said good night and fell asleep. The End.

Now that was the story of how I got the bloody nose at the mall. Dad helped me write it on his blog. Do you know why it was on his blog instead of on mine? That is because I didn't have a blog back then so I had to write it on my dad's blog. I wrote it on Thursday, August 27, 2009. I was still asking my dad if I could have a blog. I was almost ready for it and I was just starting because before I had the blog I helped my dad with writing the stories and typing them up. He helped me with some spelling errors of the story and now I did it all by myself. You might have heard that I said Matty instead of I. That is because I wanted to copy the original story and not including the ending part where I write my name. No silly, I will include that at the end of this story because I have one more story to show you.

Now below here is the story my dad made himself on the same date of the one I told before. Here it is.

Dad was once deciding since I wanted to write a blog, he could make me one and I could write all the stories and my dad would help me. He said that he knew I like to write in my journal but now, like I told you in my first post called "Introduction", this is my new journal where I can express all about myself, how I feel, what I like to do, where I like to go, what I did in the past, present, and what I will do in the future. He said that it was a big incident that happened over 5 years ago but now a year has passed so it happened over 6 years ago. He also said that I have a really good memory but as I told you before, I don't want too many compliments but the memory thing is still accepted to me. Dad said I was running around in the mall like I always used to. He said they tried to get me to slow down but I probably bumped into a little one of those poster-like things that show a map of the mall and what part of it we were in. My parents were going to the food court and when they found me I was in big trouble. They saw that my nose was bleeding. They grabbed as many tissues as they could. My nose was completely covered in blood and my parents were scared. I was wearing a white t-shirt that was completely soaked in blood. My mom, dad and grandma could not control the bleeding. My mom screamed "Please Help Us!" and my grandmother was praying to god, hoping I would be okay. She tried her best to stop the bleeding. A good sanitarian asked if we had called 911 but we didn't. She called them to get an ambulance to come over to the mall because my nose was bleeding. She stayed by our side until the paramedics came. She was very nice to us. The paramedics came and tried to stop the bleeding but it didn't stop. So they carefully put me on the stretcher to make sure the blood flow would not leak back. It didn't work so they transported me, my parents, and my grandmother to the Brunswick Hospital and my dad followed them behind. The nurses immediately changed my shirt and washed me down and cauterized my nose to stop the bleeding and calm me and my mom down. It was a really scary moment but when the bleeding stopped and I stopped crying my parents and grandma felt much better. My dad signed all the paperwork and gave me a lollipop. The nurses there told me how brave and good I was there. After 2 hours there I got bored but I was very patient. I couldn't wait to go home and the nurses told me not to run around anymore because that could cause even further bleeding. My parents spoke to me about that and I promised. Now I don't run around or get any nosebleeds at the mall anymore all thanks to the nurses and my mom and dad and even grandma too. Then my dad was planning to launch the blog I have now and I was so excited. And that ends me copying some parts of one of my dad's old stories from August 2009.

Now that was the story I copied from my dad's blog. How did you like it? Was it scary? Did it start scary and get better? And also, did you realize that in that one I put I instead of Matty? That is because my dad wrote this all by himself but if I helped him with a little of it, then I would've put Matty instead of I. It sounds a little topsy-turvy from my story to dad's story but as over a year passed by, I did both. And did you know that I also put Matty instead of I on the older one on my dad's blog? It's true. If you don't believe it, then just go to my dad's blog, "A Father's Love, My Son and Autism" and I will give you proof. Now those are all the stories I can tell you about from the bloody nose incident. And if you read the last paragraph carefully, then you will see that I didn't put "the end" yet. But wait, I will put it after the next paragraph is over. So read it carefully like I told you about before in the last paragraph.

As all those 6 years have passed by, I have learned a very important lesson a few years ago. "Do not run around in places like the mall, otherwise you will get a bloody nose just like I did". So please remember that, especially if you know that already because it is very important, even if you're as curious as me and you're at a mall like Westfield (Sunrise) Mall. That was the mall I went to when I had the bloody nose. You may realize that because it is close to the Brunswick Hospital. It is in Amityville, New York (which is in Long Island). You may know that because you may know where I live from one of my older posts. And don't forget, Brunswick Hospital closed down sometime in 2006, like I told you before. So if you live near me and you want to find it, just remember that because you will not find it. And don't go too fast while you drive or you will bump your nose if you don't watch where you're going and you're nose may start to bleed like mine did. So be a lot more careful wherever you go and remember to look out so you don't get a bloody nose. Thank You. The End.

Matty Iannielli

1 comment:

  1. It is really good information post by you we can learn so many good thing from here. We can see the injury also on the nose and if you want to reliable and successful treatment for the nose then you can go for the nose job treatment.

    nose job